Monday, May 5, 2014

The Wilderness Digest: Successful Debut in Missoula on Friday Night!

Did you see this??

I would like to say thank you so much to those who expressed their interest in the new Missoula zine. I sat out in the wind promoting the digest with my booth. At first, I was starting to feel like this was going to fall through, but after a few hours of determined shouting out the purpose of the zine, I began getting more attention. The first wave of prints went quick. 100 copies were taken by interested individuals, and to me, that is a success. I am excited to see where this ends up going, and I hope with the help of the Missoula community that we will have something special here.

My booth set up at the corner of Broadway and Higgins on First Friday: May 1st 2014


My booth at the Framer's Market May 2nd 

No comments:

Post a Comment